SPONSORSHIPS/ADVERTISING

I am always looking to work with companies who are family friendly and can appreciate honesty and thoroughness. If you have a product or service you would like tested and reviewed please contact me at gettagomez@yahoo.com

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

October 15, 2013
Well I am still trying to get this blog up and going. Please Be patient with me.
What I wanted to share with you is an app for Android users called Viggle. You can download it from The Market. So far I haven't been able to download it to my Windows phone. Giggle is pretty cool. You get points for watching TV. You can then cash your points in for merchandise, or gift cards, or enter drawings. There are ways to earn extra Viggle points for watching commercials, or playing TV trivia. So far, I have earned about 75$ worth of GiftCards. Pretty Cool. Free $ is what I'm all about!

No comments:

Post a Comment