SPONSORSHIPS/ADVERTISING

I am always looking to work with companies who are family friendly and can appreciate honesty and thoroughness. If you have a product or service you would like tested and reviewed please contact me at gettagomez@yahoo.com

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Crowdtap Sample and Share Truvia

I'm a member of Crowdtap. I have been a member about 9 months and I love it. If you haven't tried it before you really should. I've gotten to sample many things for free and even host some great parties all courtesy of Crowdtap. I have won giftcards including $100.00 to Amazon and $25.00 to Target. Plus alot of other things. If you have spare time, its really worth it. You earn points for answering mini questions, you can engage in different discussions, all at your leisure. I love Crowdtap.
So I am here to tell you about my newest Sample & Share from Crowdtap. I received 2 packs of Truvia . Each pack contained 2 servings of Truvia. I know what your thinking, that's not very much. I thought the same thing, but it was free, and you know what they say. Good things come in small packages.
So the rules were, I keep 1 pack and share one pack with a friend, but I got to do a Sneaky #SweetSwitch. Oh, they also included. A 55cent off coupon.
I picked my brother to do the Sweet Switch on. We are big coffee drinkers, so I surprised him by sticking 2 packs of Truvia to his coffee pot. He woke up and looked at me like "now what". he knows im kind of a goofball.
So I explained about the SweetSwitch and agreed to try it. We each regularly use 2 packets of pink Sweet & Low, which leaves that nasty artificial taste. I think we have just become used to it. Well today with the Truvia, if was amazing, we could actually taste the coffee. No chemical residue taste. It sweetened and that was it. Yes! We both really like Truvia now. We have made the switch!Crowdtap

No comments:

Post a Comment