SPONSORSHIPS/ADVERTISING

I am always looking to work with companies who are family friendly and can appreciate honesty and thoroughness. If you have a product or service you would like tested and reviewed please contact me at gettagomez@yahoo.com

Saturday, August 30, 2014

I'm Back!

Hi Everyone!
Well its been a while since I have been on my blog. I was going to school and had to focus on my studies and then there was summer with my kids. Well now they are back in school and I have more time to get in line and figure this blogging thing out.
I'm currently working with a few companies and I can't wait to share some reviews, pictures, contests and giveaways. Its going to be alot of fun and we will be doing this together. My plans are to go big or go home! Well we all no I am not one to walk away from a challenge, so bring it on!
So in a nutshell, I will be updating this blog more and sharing some great tips, coupons, giveaways and reviews. Its going to be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment