SPONSORSHIPS/ADVERTISING

I am always looking to work with companies who are family friendly and can appreciate honesty and thoroughness. If you have a product or service you would like tested and reviewed please contact me at gettagomez@yahoo.com

Friday, October 31, 2014

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Happy Halloween
October 31st is one of my most favorite days and I truly hope everyone has a safe and Happy Halloween!
Please remember to be safe and check your candy!
Carry a flashlight or wear reflective tape.
Drivers, please watch out for children, this is their night.
Please keep pets indoors if possible.
Make the very best of tonight, it only happens once a year!
Tomorrow is my son's birthday so I will not be on here, but I should return Sunday, November 2nd with a new great gift idea!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment