SPONSORSHIPS/ADVERTISING

I am always looking to work with companies who are family friendly and can appreciate honesty and thoroughness. If you have a product or service you would like tested and reviewed please contact me at gettagomez@yahoo.com

Sunday, September 21, 2014

PURE RASPBERRY KETONES EXTRACT REVIEW


PURE RASPBERRY KETONES PROVEN FAT BURNER REVIEW

Picture or Pure Raspberry Ketones as delivered

So, you probably of heard by now of this new pill going around called Pure Raspberry Ketones.
It is supposed to be a proven fat burner and appetite controller. It is professionally formulated utilizing the purest quality of ketones.
Well the good people at Summit Nutrition's sent me a free bottle to try out and share my honest review with you guys.
I admit I am a bit of a skeptic when it comes to pills, but i checked with my doctor and she said it was ok .


This is what the actual pills look like

I received the bottle of pills in the mail and I was a little disappointed that they came by themselves. No instruction booklet or anything else. I was also disappointed that they didn't have a childproof cap. My son who is 6 said they look like a certain popular candy, so parents be sure to keep these out of reach of children, especially because they are big, red, shiny and have a nice fruity scent.

Ok, now that I got the only negatives out of the way, I used as directed by taking 1 capsule 2x daily, 30 minutes before meals with 6oz of water. Instructions were very clear.
After taking my pill 30 mins before lunch, by the time lunchtime came around I actually ate very light, same with dinner. I did feel very energized and I really believe they are starting to work. I drank several glasses of water these past few days along with my Raspberry Ketones and I can say I like them. I can feel the difference and they don't make me shaky like with other diet pills.

As with any diet, you should always drink water and exercise.
I will continue to take these until the bottle which comes with 120 count is empty and then I may purchase some more if I see a big enough difference, and it looks as if that is an actual possibility.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00BUTIELM/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

5 comments:

  1. PURE RASPBERRY KETONES PROVEN FAT BURNER REVIEW






    Picture or Pure Raspberry Ketones as delivered




    So, you probably of heard by now of this new pill going around called Pure Raspberry Ketones.

    It is supposed to be a proven fat burner and appetite controller. It is professionally formulated utilizing the purest quality of ketones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also take this and I love it! It does help appetite control!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes it does! I appreciate the comments

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am happy when reading your blog with updated information! thanks alot and hope that you will post more site that are related to this site. Raspberry Ketones Gnc

    ReplyDelete