One of my favorite shows is Sons of Anarchy. Its on Tuesday nights at 10pm on FX. If you haven't seen it yet, let me tell you, it contains love, lust, loyalty, brotherhood, betrayal, a lot of violence and every now and then you can find some dark humor.
Last night was SOAs season 7 premier. It seems like I waited a whole year for this after watching the season 6 finale which left most people speechless. I dont want to give away any spoilers so I'm going to just touch on a couple things from last nights premier. Then I'm going to tell you how to get autographed pictures of Katey Sagal and Kurt Sutter.
- Was it just me, or did the opening credits seem much shorter? Is the cast really that small?
- Marilyn Manson appeared in the beginning of the show. I must say he looks much different with out all that make up on his face. He still creeps me out though.
- Malcolm Jamal Warner also appears in the season premiere. I'm glad to see him working and hope he continues in the show.
- Whoa! What is going on with Juice! I can't believe they showed his butt. He does have a nice butt! -played by Theo Rossi
- Unser, sweet Unser (played by Dayton Callie) still has that sweet caring heart and grandfatherly feel to him, but does he really fit in with the Sons anymore or is he just too good a person for this drama?
- Gemma is so beautiful (played by Katey Sagal), she is The Queen, but I am really starting to hate her even more after last nights episode, but Katey is such an amazing actress that I actually got chills!
- Happy is my all time favorite son. Played by David LaBrava. I would marry him in a heartbeat! He was looking pretty hot last night! I love me some Happy!
- The show ended playing a new version of the song BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY. I felt it tied everything together nicely.
- The show was a little over 90 minutes long, but the first hour seemed to be filled with so many commercials.
- However, one commercial was an extended trailer for THE DROP, with the late actor James Gandolfini. It looks good!
Let them know if you want Kateys or Kurts autographed picture or even both. Be sure to give them your name and address. That's It!
It took me about 4 months to get these pictures in this post. Well worth the wait!