SPONSORSHIPS/ADVERTISING

I am always looking to work with companies who are family friendly and can appreciate honesty and thoroughness. If you have a product or service you would like tested and reviewed please contact me at gettagomez@yahoo.com

Sunday, October 26, 2014

ADOVIA MINERAL SKIN CARE REVIEW


INTENSIVE ANTI-WRINKLE CREAM from ADOVIA



Hey Everyone, I am going to cut to the chase on this review and let you know right away that I found something I totally love that you can use on your skin! Yep, that's right! I love this stuff!
It is an Intensive Anti-Wrinkle Cream from Adovia Mineral Skin Care.
There are so many positives about this cream and I am so excited to share!
First let me tell you a little about this company.

Adovia is a unique skin care line, they combine natural ingredients with modern science to formulate an effective blend of minerals and the finest herbal ingredients nature has to offer.
The vital nutrients, anti-oxidants and minerals present in Adovia products are responsibly gathered at the place closest to the soul of Mother Earth-The Dead Sea!

I think that is so cool!
This intensive Anti-Wrinkle Cream has Dead Sea Minerals, Seaweed and Aloe Vera.
Like I said I am totally digging this new cream. It comes in a beautiful glass jar, it weighs 1.7 fl. oz.
You apply generously on to clean face and neck and gently massage in a circular motion until completely absorbed. For best results, use daily. It can also be used as a make up foundation.
I love how this cream, is actual cream. You can feel the quality right away. It is not some watered down crap like I have seen with other want to be creams.
It has a beautiful light fresh scent. After applying you can feel the difference in your skin. It almost seems to instantly wake you up by revitalizing those skin cells. It feels amazing!
After using this only for a week, I can notice such a difference! Yep, I got the Wow factor i have been looking for, which is really hard to do on my sensitive skin.
Adovia Intensive Anti-Wrinkle Cream is not tested on animals, that is a huge factor for me and I hope it is for you too.
Another positive I want to share with you is that the people at Adovia are very customer friendly.
That can mean the world of a difference. After ordering on Amazon, I actually received a very nice follow up email, addressing any questions or concerns. It is nice to know that Adovia is here for me as a consumer.
I encourage you to visit Adovia's website:
www.adoviaspa.com

If you would like to purchase this amazing cream, I have added theAmazon  link to make it easier:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00NULTVJM/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_1


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment