SPONSORSHIPS/ADVERTISING

I am always looking to work with companies who are family friendly and can appreciate honesty and thoroughness. If you have a product or service you would like tested and reviewed please contact me at gettagomez@yahoo.com

Monday, October 6, 2014

Yalmeh Phytoceramides-Premium Quality Plant Based Supplement Review


Yalmeh Phytoceramides-Premium Quality Plant Based Supplement 

OK, all you beauty lovers, this one is for you! I have done a little research into a new company Yalmeh.
They specialize in Peerless Anti Aging Products.
I have found out that their products are made in the USA and not tested on animals!
As an animal lover that really does mean something to me.
They also are know for using natural and organic ingredients.
I have been working with the company and I have been lucky enough to try two of their newest products.
They are also very customer friendly!
That is one of my favorite things to add to my blog posts. I am all for customer service.
So, in appreciation of that these next two blog posts will be dedicated to Yalmeh.


The first product from Yalmeh I want to talk about is the
YALMEH PEERLESS ANTI-AGING PHYTOREJUVENATE
 Phytoceramides-Premium Quality Plant Based Supplements.
Wow, that's a mouthful to say isn't it.
Basically it is a 100% natural dietary supplement with phytoceramides, (potato derived ceramides)
 It comes in a pill form and there are 30 veggie capsules per bottle.
However, be warned, the bottle is not child safe. There is no child proof locking lid.
Okay, but what does it do?
*Works to Reduce Wrinkles
* Helps to Moisturize Skin
* Gluten & GMO Free
* Works to Reduce Fine Lines
 Phytoceramides are plant based ceramides that help keep the skin hydrated and plump. They work to restore the outer layer of your skin, smoothing out wrinkles and giving you a radiant glow.
These can be used for men or women.
They are full of vitamins and I can tell you they have over 100% of FDA recommended daily value of vitamins A, C, D, & E just by taking one pill a day.
So It looks as if the makers of Yalmeh are making products that are good for you from the inside-out.

Well, I have been taking these for about 3 weeks now, I take one in the morning after breakfast with a full glass of water. They are basically tasteless and easy to swallow.
I really wish I could sit here and tell you that I woke up this morning with the same skin i had when I was 21, but the truth is, well at least in my opinion, there is no miracle pill for that.
However, i will say that after using Yalmeh Peerless Anti Aging Phytorejuvenate for a while I will say that yes, my skin has a more of a natural glow and yes it does seem to be more soft. I actually realized that I didn't have to use so much lotion this morning after my shower. I also feel better. I usually don't take vitamins, but these actually seem to make me feel a little more energized. They do have 100% daily allowance of 4 different vitamins, so that must be it.
Unfortunately my little fine lines and wrinkles are still around my eyes and mouth, but I earned every one of those lines and it took 36 years so I am sure it will probably take longer then 3 weeks to get rid of them, if that is even truly possible.
Like I said before Yalmeh is a really great company and you may want to check them out. They have great customer service and 100 Guarantee. For more information go to:
Info@Yalmeh.com
Or call 1-866-524-6665
You can order these on Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/Yalmeh-Phytoceramides-Supplement-Supplements--
UNCONDITIONAL/dp/B00KK6S52Y/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1412622341&sr=8-1&keywords=yalmeh++Phytoceramides

Please be sure to read my next post when I discuss another great product from Yalmeh
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment