SPONSORSHIPS/ADVERTISING

I am always looking to work with companies who are family friendly and can appreciate honesty and thoroughness. If you have a product or service you would like tested and reviewed please contact me at gettagomez@yahoo.com

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

SPIRULINA POWDER REVIEW



Happy Wednesday!
I hope everyone is doing great on this hump day. If you have been joining me on my blog the past few days you will notice that I have been reviewing and talking about more natural organic products. Keeping up with that theme, i wanted to introduce you to another product today from the Sari Foods Company. 

100% Pure organic Spirulina Powder
100% Pure Organic Superfood
So, your probably thinking, "Well, what the heck is it"? Well let me tell you. Spirulina is the most nutrient dense food known to humankind. If nature were to make a multi-vitamin, this would be it. it is USDA organic and comes in a 16 oz size.
You add 1 heaping teaspoon to your favorite smoothies, juices, pancake mix, muffin mix, yogurt or more.


"Let thy food be thy medicine" - Hippocrates
Adding Spirulina Powder to your diet can be really good for you. It can help with a variety of things like:
*Strengthening Your Immune System
*Balance your PH & reduce inflammation
*Fight aging & free radicals while promoting cell regeneration
*Provide protection from colds, flu, and other viruses, & even cancer
*Promote eye and skin health (helping poor vision and age spots)
*Prevent heart disease, reduce bad cholesterol and lower blood pressure
*Improve your digestion system
*Boost your energy, stamina, and metabolism
* Promote vitality and weight loss
*Stabilize blood sugar
*May reduce Allergies & Arthritis
*Helps you detox naturally
*Gluten Free*Kosher*Non-GMO*Halal*Vegan*Pesticide Free

After reading all this, I was super impressed with this super food. I could not wait to try it and share it with my family, especially now that cold and flu season will be here soon.
I decided to wait until the morning after I received this package to try it. I decided to add it to my morning smoothie of OJ, strawberries, bananas and yogurt. I added 1 heaping tablespoon and also a cup of fresh ice and blended for about 1 minute.
OK, guys, I got to be honest, it was not the most attractive breakfast I have ever see.
I didnt realize it until I opened it but Spirulina powder is a dark green fine powder. I'm talking really dark green. Like green/black. OK, I have to be truthful and let you know that I sometimes have a problem eating really unattractive foods, especially in the morning. My children do too. my kids looked at it and walked quickly out of the kitchen.
I decided to blend my smoothie an extra 30 seconds just to make sure everything was blended evenly.
I tried it, honestly, it really wasn't that bad. I couldn't really even taste it compared to the orange juice. I was pretty shocked and I have decided that this is something I do like and  want to continue.
I tried it a few more times in different recipes. I added it to my oatmeal once, but decided that was not my cup of tea. I like to juice so I made up a great recipe using Spirulina, tomatoes, radishes, celery, broccoli , carrots and orange juice, Pour on ice and it is mighty good.
After s few days, I have decided I feel better. More energized and I love the fact that I am doing something good for my body. Believe it or not, I am going to add Spirulina Powder to my list of got to have its!
Times are changing, there are some bad things going around, I really believe it is better to be safe then sorry.
You can find out more about Sari Foods and Spirulina Powder here:
http://sarifoods.co/
To order on Amazon go here:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00LSPVJGU/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_13

If you try it please let me know what you think by leaving a comment.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment