SPONSORSHIPS/ADVERTISING

I am always looking to work with companies who are family friendly and can appreciate honesty and thoroughness. If you have a product or service you would like tested and reviewed please contact me at gettagomez@yahoo.com

Sunday, October 26, 2014

HOPPING DEAD FACEBOOK HOP


YEEEEEE!
Halloween is almost here!
You know how much I and my friends love Halloween!
Well let me tell you, we love it so much that we used this opportunity to create a Facebook Hop!

What is a Facebook Hop?
A Facebook Hop is a great way to win prizes from various bloggers all in one place!
You can start here on my Facebook fan page:
https://www.facebook.com/gettasgottohaveits
All you have to do is like my page, like my Facebook post with this picture, leave a comment answering the question ("What is your favorite Halloween Movie?)
then hop on over to the next blog by clicking on the link in the post.
Let me tell you, there are some really cool prizes up for grabs!

This contest started on October 24th and runs until October 31st at 12pm CST.
So what are you waiting for? Get your hopping on!
If you win, please come back and share by leaving a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment