SPONSORSHIPS/ADVERTISING

I am always looking to work with companies who are family friendly and can appreciate honesty and thoroughness. If you have a product or service you would like tested and reviewed please contact me at gettagomez@yahoo.com

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Yalmeh Vitamin C + Vitamin E + Hyaluronic Acid


Yalmeh Revitalize Ant-Aging Serum

Yalmeh Vitamin C + Vitamin E + Hyaluronic Acid

Happy Tuesday everyone! I hope you are all having a relaxing non stressful day, I wish I was. Truth is, most of us are moms and we worry a lot, we worry about everything. I have come to the conclusion that is where those fine lines, wrinkles and gray hairs come from.
Yesterday I talked a little bit about this company Yalmeh. Yalmeh is a great customer friendly company that makes skin care products for those of us who need extra help with those fine lines,wrinkles and sunspots, etc. So ladies, there may be help for us.
They are also very Eco friendly, 100% natural and not tested on animals.
You can find out more information about Yalmeh here:

Today I want to talk about the second Yalmeh product I have been using. It is called:
Yalmeh Vitamin C + Vitamin E + Hyaluronic acid
Revitalize Anti-Aging Serum

Revitalize Anti-Aging Serum
Yalmeh Vitamin C Serum For Your Face Contains delivery system for the highest form of active- bio-available Vitamin C+ Vitamin E + Hyaluronic Acid Serum- for beautiful skin. Fades sun spots and discoloration, refines skin texture and reduces wrinkle formation as well as minimizing existing wrinkles. Suspended in a concentrated base of pure vegan hyaluronic acid to plump skin cells and protect and restore. 
-Yalmeh


So, I know that seems like a lot to take in, but t really isn't all that complicated. It is basically an anti aging serum that I use in the morning.  It comes in a one ounce bottle and is virtually odorless and colorless. I apply it after i wash my face in the morning. I actually apply it to my face and neck and let it air dry.
Then you can apply your make up and go on through your day. The whole process would only add about 2 extra minutes to your beauty routine.

I have been using Yalmeh Anti-Aging Serum for a couple weeks now and I have noticed a small change. My skin is more even in color and seems more radiant and glowing and moisturized. My mom who is 60 has been using it too, and she has also noticed a small change. 
I really do have more confidence knowing that my skin is glowing and looking good. 
I think I will continue using Yalmeh for  a few more weeks to see it my skin continues to improve and I will be back to update you.
You can also order Yalmeh here on Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/Yalmeh-Peerless-Beauty-Hyaluronic-Undiluted/dp/B00KXMNDOA/ref=pd_ys_sf_s_rp_a1_2_p?ie=UTF8&refRID=1NYSJA579T8KYNJKT86Y

Interested in free product? Join Yalmeh's VIP Program;
www.yalmehspecials.com/vip

Please let me know if you have joined by leaving a comment

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment