SPONSORSHIPS/ADVERTISING

I am always looking to work with companies who are family friendly and can appreciate honesty and thoroughness. If you have a product or service you would like tested and reviewed please contact me at gettagomez@yahoo.com

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Martha Clyne Extra-Deep Quilted Mattress Pad Review


A Great Night's Rest

Martha Clyne Extra-Deep Quilted Mattress Pad
Did you know that according to the American Time Use Survey Company, Americans spend an average of 7.7 hours a night sleeping. That is a total of 2,810.5 hours a year.
That's a lot of hours!
I think if your going to spend that many hours in bed, you need to be comfortable.
Luckily for us, there is an amazing new mattress pad from Martha Clyne that makes our lives a little easier, comfier and healthier.
I have been using The Martha Clyne Extra-Deep Quilted Mattress Pad for a few weeks now and I am very happy with it. I actually could notice a difference.
First of all let me tell you, I have a memory foam mattress, and it is a pretty deep mattress. I have already lost many fitted sheets to ripping them when trying to put them on.
That really chaps my hide!!
No worries when using this mattress pad though, this pad has extra thick pockets, they fit mattresses up to 18" deep. No tearing, bunching , slipping or sliding. Yeah Baby!
I have currently been using the Queen Size, it measures 60" x 80".
You can really see and feel the difference
It has a quilted platform with a hypoallergenic fill. That means it is great for those with allergies and asthma, no more sneezing and wheezing, just cool breathable comfort.
It has a soft poly Cotton top, very soft, but still light enough to easily carry and travel with.
I love that it is machine washable and dryer safe even for high heat settings, so you don't have to worry about it falling apart.
These mattress pads would make a great gift! I am giving one to my brother for Christmas since he has both allergies and asthma.
I would also recommend keeping an extra mattress pad on hand for traveling if you stay at hotels, it definitely adds peace of mind, plus it comes in a plastic zip case so it really is convenient.
Oh yeah, one more thing, Martha Clyne Mattress Pads have a 10 year warranty.
You really can't beat this deal!
The Martha Clyne Extra-Deep Quilted Mattress Pad is by far my favorite mattress pad and does belong on the list of Getta's Got To Have Its.

You can order The Martha Clyne Extra-Deep Quilted Mattress here on Amazon:
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment