SPONSORSHIPS/ADVERTISING

I am always looking to work with companies who are family friendly and can appreciate honesty and thoroughness. If you have a product or service you would like tested and reviewed please contact me at gettagomez@yahoo.com

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Morea Naturals Hyaluronic Acid Review



Good Morning everyone! Happy Sunday!
How did your week go? Well mine has been busy, busy, busy!
The holiday season is just upon us and it is starting full blast with so many events!
I haven't been online much, been taking time for the family and reviewing some new products I want to share with you. So today I am going to be sharing a few reviews, mostly about new skin care lines.

Morea Naturals Hyaluronic Acid Age Delaying Serum with Power Antioxidants, Vitamin C & Green Tea

I have been using this new face cream from Morea Naturals. It is a hyaluronic acid age defying serum with power antioxidants, vitamin C & green tea.
It is used to brighten, hydrate and restore your skin to be younger looking.
I love that this product is made in the USA.
You use it after if you wash your face, once a day.
I have been applying it at night before I go to bed.
It comes in a pump type bottle and I use about two pumps.
It has a cloudy clear color with no smell and it seems to instantly almost melt into my skin.
It is very light weight and I can't even tell I have it on.
I used it for about a week and I noticed my skin is a little brighter and seems more hydrated. It also did seem to lighten up my dark circles around my eyes.
My skin does feel smoother and I love that it has vitamin C and green tea. Green tea seems to have a lot of benefits that go inside and out.
I am only 36, and I do take pretty good care of my skin, so I wasn't that surprised there was no big wow factor. I think I am going to hold on to this and try using it more when there winter months become really harsh and start to dry out my skin.
For more information about this product, or to buy it online at Amazon go here:

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment