SPONSORSHIPS/ADVERTISING

I am always looking to work with companies who are family friendly and can appreciate honesty and thoroughness. If you have a product or service you would like tested and reviewed please contact me at gettagomez@yahoo.com

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

EAT SMART PRECISION ELITE FOOD THERMOMETER REVIEW



Alright, this review is for all my bakers, grillers, roasters, and candy makers.
If you like to do any of the above as a hobby or profession, your going to love this new product I have been using. Or, if you are a beginner in this kitchen, you should definitely get this.

The Precision Elite Food Thermometer from EAT SMART!

This thermometer is bomb. It has some features I have yet to see on other food thermometers. 
First, I want to go over a couple features

* Rapid response in 3 seconds or less
* Increased temperature range from -40 to 572F
* Enhanced accuracy of +/-2F
between 14 degrees F and 212 degrees F.
* Nylon Storage Case Included
* 1.5 mm, FDA recommended step down kit
* 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed


Now if you do not know what a lot of this means, it means that this is a super fast thermometer, It gives accurate readings and can go from very low to very high. It can do temperatures in Fahrenheit or Celsius. 
It is also has a anti-microbial case that inhibits the growth of bacterial odor. It has a fold away probe, when you unfold it, it automatically turns on, fold it back up, and it turns itself  off. No more worrying about wasting batteries. Speaking of batteries, it comes with two free batteries, so you can use it right out of the box!
It also includes a two year full warranty

It Is The Complete Package
So I have had this baby for a few weeks now, and I love that it comes in red. It makes it easy to see and it matches my kitchen, but if I were you I would keep it in its case. This thing is sharp! Probably a lot sharper then most of my kitchen knives. I have used it for cakes, fudge, pork chops and roasting chicken. Usually I second guess myself when it comes to cooking meats, and I always seemed to over cook them. My motto was better safe then sorry. Now that I have the Precision Elite Food Thermometer, I can make perfectly cooked food. My chicken was so juicy, I wanted to eat the whole thing. 
I didn't have to worry about my fudge not setting either. This thermometer is so accurate and easy to use! It also cleans up super easy.

Since I have gotten this thermometer I have been educating myself about safe cooking temperatures . You will honestly only know if your food is safe by using a thermometer.
Check out this website for safe food temperatures:

Would i recommend it? You betcha! I love it, it works great, easy to use, easy to clean and helps keep my family safer!
Makes A Great Gift Too!

Super Bright LED Light Makes it Simple To Read
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment