SPONSORSHIPS/ADVERTISING

I am always looking to work with companies who are family friendly and can appreciate honesty and thoroughness. If you have a product or service you would like tested and reviewed please contact me at gettagomez@yahoo.com

Monday, October 20, 2014

ThinkFun Shell Game


Happy Monday Everyone. I am off to a late start today. I have had my niece and nephew staying with us and it has been a roller coaster of a ride. 5 kids plus other house guests all under one roof while cooking, cleaning, blogging, getting ready for Halloween and planning a birthday party? It can be a bit over whelming! 
Keeping 5 kids busy is hard. Real Hard!
Lucky for us, I had just received this new game from Thinkfun. 

BRAIN FITNESS SHELL GAME


Brain Fitness
Shell Game
Cross Train Your Brain
Classic Memory With A Clever Twist


Ok, Mom & Dads, this isn't your regular game board. 
First off, this game is beautiful. Shells, stones, and beautiful spiral backgrounds.
Kids love it because it is so different, with things that you can actually touch.
Thinkfun Brain Fitness games help you keep your mind young and sharp, all through play.
* Strengthens Memory
* Sharpens Focus
* Speeds Up Thinking 
* Reduces Stress

Shell  Game: The goal is not to deceive, but rather to improve your memory and logic skills so you can win. Getting a correct solution may seem like luck, but you'll smile knowing that it's a good dose of brain power!
-Thinkfun

This game is made for 1 player, but let me tell you it is fairly easy to improvise. I easily switched it up so the kids were playing on teams. Of course it was girls against boys.
It has over 60 different challenges. Some are easy, some are not.
It was cool to watch the kids play, some of them got it faster then others.
It was recommended for ages 8 and up, but my son is 6 and he got the hang of it.
The challenges are addicting, after the kids went to bed, I played it a little by myself. I was so tired and I really didn't want to stop.
Thinkfun is really a great company. They go the extra step in their games and other products. I think it would be a great idea to put down the electronics for a while and really have some fun while learning and sharpening your skills. Check them out here:
http://www.thinkfun.com/
You can also order your own game off Amazon by clicking here:
http://www.amazon.com/Think-Fun-81007-Brain-Fitness/dp/B00MK1UWX2/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1413832556&sr=8-5&keywords=Shell+Game+memory

Have you ever played anything from Thinkfun?
Let me know by leaving a comment

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment